We empower ministry in the workplace by developing, connecting and accelerating the growth of Christian business professionals.
The Tennessee Christian Chamber of Commerce is a faith-based organization with the sole purpose of advancing common business interests by transforming the economic and spiritual climate of the business community, invoking the principles of faith at work, and by providing resources for professional and spiritual development, improving business practices and equipping Christian professionals to affect change in the marketplace for Jesus Christ.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.
- I desire to live my life and conduct my business for His glory and purpose.
- I pledge to conduct myself and my business in a Christ-like manner.
- I believe there is one God existing in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- I believe the Bible is the Word of God, fully-inspired and without error.
- I believe in divine creation, that man was created by the direct act of God and in the image of God.
- I believe that all men are born in sin.
- I believe in His power to save men from sin.
- I believe Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- I believe Jesus Christ had a sinless life, believe in his miracles and teachings, believe in the resurrection of his body from the tomb, His ascension to Heaven, and that He is personally coming again.
- I believe that salvation is by grace, through faith in the atoning blood of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- I believe in the necessity of the New Birth, and this New Birth is through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit.
- I believe Jesus Christ baptizes the believer with the Holy Spirit and empowers them for service.
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
After 18 years as a Retail Sales Manager/District Manager I traded my career in for “the good life”. Choosing to be a stay-at-home mom to my son Jake (now a teenager). During that time period I was introduced to the Tennessee Christian Chamber of Commerce of which I have been a supporting member since 2010. My passion for the organization has led me to serve in various supporting roles such as Chamber Ambassador, Membership Director, Public Relations and Board Member.
I am now honored to serve as the Tennessee Christian Chamber of Commerce Chief Executive Ofﬁcer. I have a true passion for serving others and building relationships. I am motivated and inspired by being around people, so I’m always pleased to make new connections. Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] anytime. Talk to you soon!
Board of Directors
Bram Maas currently serves as Director of Marketing & Development for the US Branch of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ), a globally operating Non-Profit. Bram began his time with the ministry in Jerusalem when, in 2006, he came on board as International Project Developer, helping to organize tours, and to train and develop young, international leaders with a passion for Israel.
In 2010, Bram moved with his wife, Liesl, to his homeland of The Netherlands where he continued to gain experience in the field of marketing while serving on the Board of Directors at the local branch of the ICEJ.
In 2015, Bram moved with his family to the United States where he started working for the US Branch as Marketing Director. In 2019, the role of donor development was added to Bram’s work portfolio.
Today, aside from his day-to-day promotion of the ICEJ and its crucial projects in Israel, Bram travels often for the ministry, meeting donors, speaking at events, leading worship, and helping to lead tours to Israel.
Bram and his wife have two children, Eloise and Samuel, and they live in Murfreesboro, TN.
Denise is a lifelong Middle TN resident. After attending high school and college in the area, she moved to St Louis, MO to attend Gateway College of Evangelism, where she obtained a degree in Christian Education.
Since 2011, she has served as the Community Relations Director for Waynes Pest & Lawn. She is involved in numerous community organizations, having served on the board of the White House Area Chamber of Commerce and New Beginnings Adoptions. She is currently an Ambassador for the Portland Chamber of Commerce.
Along with her husband, Jason, she serves as Children’s Pastor at their church, The Turning Point.
They also have an amazing teen daughter who is a blessing in their family and ministry.
Jonathan grew up in Athens, Georgia for 10 years (Go Bulldogs!), and then moved to Raleigh, North Carolina for the next 13 years. He went to North Carolina State University and received a degree in Business Management- Finance. After working several part time jobs through college, Jonathan received a full-time position at SureTech Assembly as an Operations Manager. Afterwards, he moved to Birmingham, AL to attend and later receive his M.B.A. from Samford University. This led to a Sales Manager position with Southern Restoration, which then led him to start a new branch here in Nashville, TN in 2011.
By 2013, Jonathan then decided to start a new company called Music City Dream Cars where you can rent any exotic car by the day. After 5 years of running the company, Jonathan felt God leading him to more of a ministry opportunity and decided to accept the position of Director of Development & Branding at Lighthouse Christian School. Lighthouse is an incredible school, serving the community of Antioch while offering high quality, affordable education. LCS has twice been ranked the most diverse school in Tennessee.
Aside from fast cars, Jonathan loves anything competitive or adrenaline pumping. He has played just about every sport you can think of competitively and also enjoys snowboarding and playing the piano. Most importantly though, he puts his faith in Jesus Christ and believes through Him you can do all things.
Info Coming Soon
Info Coming Soon